Snowman Apocalypse PART 4

Previously on the weird snowman… Rot found Jimmy and learned that the snowman apocalypse was soon to come….

Jimmy and Rot had been running for a while trying to scavenge for food. Everyday was a routine. Get out for food come back to the basement and chill all day. As the days got warmer and summer started to come the snowmen were less active but still roamed the streets everyday, every night. The more they stay in the basement the more they get bored. Even the snacks won’t energize them. Then Rot had a plan, “Hey Jimmy, what if I delete the video’s of the snowmen on my YouTube channel or destroy my camera?” Jimmy said, “That is possible but we have no idea where the camera is.” Rot nodded in agreement. Rot was convinced that the camera was the solution to this but, he had no idea where it could be. Then Jimmy suggested, “What if we find where they are most active? It’s possible that they would always be on guard near where they are most powerful.” Rot shrugged because he wasn’t sure.

It had been a week since they had left the basement because more and more snowmen kept popping up. They were stuck and they couldn’t do anything right now. While Rot was looking out of the tiny window he thought he saw a flash of green pass through a window in his neighbors house across the street. Rot was sure it was a human! While Rot was looking out of the window he saw them again but saw they were looking out f the window. It was his neighbor! Something seemed off about his neighbor though… his neighbor was building snowmen and was taking pictures of them. Rot thought to himself That isn’t normal. He was always scared of something like this happening… should we go confront him? is that the camera? I have so much questions I need to ask. Right now my only concern is what is happening right now. Jimmy started humming to himself and it was kind of disturbing. Rot was still confused but he is going to confront his neighbor soon.

It had been a while and Rot had lost his count of how long he had been in the basement for but every day the snowmen multiplied by two at least. An hour later Rot heard something upstairs fall down and glass break. They were low on supplies and had no idea what to do because they were sure that the snowmen had broke into the house. It would only be a matter of time before they found that there were two people in the basement. Rot wanted to leave but knew it was to dangerous so he decided he would wait. Little did he know the longer he would wait the worse it would get and there was already pounding on the basement door… TO BE CONTINUED.