My pickle obsession

It might sound weird but I have a weird pickle obsession…

Okay so ever since I was a wee little child I loved the soggy pickle slices soooooooooooooooooooooooo much and I would always make my dad buy them. I loved pickles too much that I would bring the pale of them upstairs and just eat them. me and my dad loved them and they were so yummy but then one day… I just was like, “Why so yucky now :(“. Then I started to not like pickles anymore until the year of 2022…

Okay, now story time. In my class there is a girl named Annah, one day she brought raw corn to school and like WHO DOES THAT, but it gets worse. She brought Pickles! For some reason I love pickles again and she was jus

t eating them in front of me, so I did what any logical person would do and tried to ask for one. Obviously, it didn’t work, so I tried stealing one! Obviously THAT didn’t work… so everyday since that day i always ask, but it’s always NO.

Now in the present she won’t even let me near her lunch kit. I’m going to go crazy if I keep asking this it must work one day. Anyways I hoped you liked my story time on Luke’s epic blog! Peace.

By the way here is Annah’s blog CLICK ME I AM LINK