Treasure Trail

Welcome to the world filled with pirates and marines and wars break out all the time between them. I have become pirate and I am in a fight right now and you are probably wondering how I got here. Welcome to Treasure Trail!

it all started on the day I found my father being escorted out of our house. this was the day that I started hating the marines and questions their exitance. the marines had found my father’s crew hideout and everyone was asleep so the vice admiral knew when to strike because his powers from the special coconut husk he ate. these special foods were called Devils Grasp. They gave the user that ate them special powers. the vice admiral had a fruit that allowed him to sense things others couldn’t and he could predict the future with his powers. I turned around and grabbed my sword from my bed side and smacked the vice admiral in the head but it seemed as though he had activated his armor scales which everyone got at the age of ten but I was 7. He laughed me off and kicked me to ground and he went off dragging my sleeping father aka the king of pirates to the execution area. his final words were, “Good luck finding the treasure and whoever finds it will become king of the pirates! but this will be no simple task to you not even my son knows where it is. Good luck and let the Treasure Trail begin!” Cheers were heard as the king vanished from existence not mentioned since that day.

10 years later…

“Yes! Finally! I have finally mastered three sword style and my armor dragon scales!” I shouted gleefully. “Congrats, Rexy.” My best friend Harry said. He had a Devils Grasp power that could let him awaken an ability that would like him stretch really far kind of like gum or rubber. He was apart of my crew and we made a crew to set off on the Treasure Trail two years ago. We were the only ones currently. For the people that were interested in joining saw my three swords and they just backed off as they got scared and ran off as I would explain how it worked. Harry always had friends and a bounty of 100000 Gio and I had a bounty of 150000.

The next morning our stand that said “RECRUITING CREW MEMEBERS” had five people in line. They saw my three sword and they had their jaws drop but didn’t run. A smile appeared on me and Harry’s faces. They seemed happy to join. “Hello people. I would like to know if you are a swords main or a Devils Grasp main. They all had one Devils Grasp power except one. They were only ten but they had a dream of being a user of the Devils Grasp and a sword person. As they were young I didn’t think much of it as kids usually dreamed big but he was serious about it.

After we made a crew we went to go bug of some marines because we wanted to test how strong our crew was. Little did we know the dangers lurking where we were gonna go…