what is stopmotion animation

I love stopmotion animation and I will tell you about it

How I got into it. I got into stopmotion animation back when I was like 7. I once went to my cousins house and he bought these guys and had an app where he could animate them just with pictures. I was fascinated with these and decided I was going to get the same figures and try it out. turns out I was horrible and quit but now 6 years later I just started it again.

Present day in 2023 I just started it again and did it for my school project that we call OWL (open world learning). For this project I made 22 videos and actually uploaded some of my videos to my youtube channel CLICK ME TO GO TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL I started with lego minifigures which was quite hard and I needed to learn more before I could do that. I then went on to creating small animations in school. These videos would consist of a star wars but bad and a series I tried making, basically just the marvel movies but horrible. I now know how to do basic animations with lego and I am still learning so hopefully I can continue my youtube journey.

Now here is the history of stopmotion animation. The first known stop motion video was used using dolls and it was called the humpty dumpty circus. it made in 1898 by J. Stuart. Blankton. He would have used a camera and put them in a projecter or a flip book.