Dinosaurs AGAINNN

I am writing about dinosaurs again so if you dont like them then scurry off.

Ok so now I have a new couple new favourite dinosaurs. Some of theseĀ  are sarchosuchus which is a biggggggggg crocodile alligator thingy, daspletosaurus which is a tyrannosaurid, and last but not least deinocherius. These are all reallying cool because well two of them were semi aquatic, obviously sarchosuchus was, and deinocherius was like a big duck and would have been a force to be reckoned with. Daspletosaurus on the other hand was like a small Tyrannosaurus rex. I also love tyrannosaurus but not as much. There is a ton of dinosaurs I love but mainly its the ones that didn’t look cool, for a dinosaur to be favourited by me it needed to be interesting, smart, strong, and atleast look decent.

But it isn’t just dinosaurs I like it is also the prehistoric mammals to. some of these would be paraceratheium (the biggest mammal to ever walk the earth), Hippopotamus gorgops which is a bigggggg hippo, and three kelenken which is a top of the food chain hunter in the cenozoic era. These are all really cool because I love hippos, And I love big things so paraceratheium is cool and kelenken because it’s a big bird and literally is called a “terror bird”. These are all so cool. I wish I could go back in time to see what they were like but not like have a physical encounter with any because I would probably go bye bye.

Also I would kill to see a dinosaur battle royale, like who doesn’t wanna watch like all the dinosaurs battle it out. Personally this would be so cool. Or like watching a dinosaur fight. I would love to even just see a dinosaur fight one on one to see if modern day animals have like the same of different fighting/hunting strategy. I would also like to see the scale of how big they really are because you can’t really tell in a picture.

HERE PRESS ME I AM LINK WITH MORE INFOOO

i hope you enjoyed my blog and clicked the link bye bye

deinocheirus and sarchosuchus