My New Talent!

I just came in from gym class, and I wanted to try hurtles, so I decidedĀ  to do it. The start is very confusing and it is hard to get the hang of it but after you get the rhythm it is very very easy.

I think I will do it for track. If you don’t know what track is, it is basically a bunch of running events. For example: Running, shotput, diskette, hurtles. Okay so now you might not know what hurtles is. Hurtles is basically just jumping in a certain way so you can clear the hurtles fasted. The way you win is whoever can clear all the hurtles first wins.

Why I think I’m good at it. I really like jumping over things and my sister was a very good at hurtles. I think that this helps because I used to watch her do her hurtles and I like to jump. Also if I think I can improve more I

can always ask my sister since she was really good. Another reason I think I am good at it is because I am fast and am pretty good at getting speed fast.

Why I think I could be maybe one of the best. I think I could be one of the best in my grade because like I said my sister could give me tips and I am pretty fast. Also the running is very short distance so I’m good at that. I’m just really good at it and I learn things fast so in theory I should be very good at this event for track.

Here’s a video that can help you learn it!

Thanks for reading my blog have a good day!

One thought on “My New Talent!