RPG Games

Comment on this post if you love RPG games as well, because I believe that these kind of games are the best.

You may be wondering what is a RPG and what type of game? Well I’ll tell you, an RPG is a free roam game that has a huge line of quests and a level system. This type of game can also be categorized as a roleplay game with we are talking about the adventure type. Usually you start at easiest part of the game or a tutorial. When playing an RPG game you might start with a sword or something and you need to get quests. Some other examples for the starter quests would be: Baking, adventuring, winning at something, destroying mobs, and etc.!

What do quests do? Well a quest can give you exclusive items you can only get in quests. They may also give you EXP (experience points) EXP helps level you up. Coins are also from quests it’s very easy to farm them if you know what your doing. You may also find potions. Some quests are also needed to complete the story line. Say if your stuck on one part and did all the quests there, you may have not noticed one quest giver or NPC standing there waiting for the storyline quest. The storyline quests can be very fun and most of the time they give you amazing rewards.

Mobs and loot. Mobs are just monsters you may need to fight they can be categorized as humans or some sort creature. There’s also the loot. some things may drop armor, swords, special skills, points, practically anything you can think of. But all mobs have a drop chance usually the mobs with better items have a harder chance to drop their item. I play lots of RPG games and I know all this from experience.

RPG games would be very fun if you like deep lore and storyline. You also get to customize your avatar at the shop so you can pick your gender or look. if you’re looking for a game to take your mind off things these are it. This was Luke and I really hope you enjoyed my blog have an amazing day and goodbye!